Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let It Be


Have you guys heard of Gabrielle Bernstein? I never had until Mike's amazing sister and my good friend, Megan Hayes, told me about her and I am now completely obsessed. Gabby Bernstein is this motivational speaker/guru who dishes out the most wonderful advice on happiness, love, spirituality, and all the ups and downs of everyday life. I highly recommend checking out some of her videos. What she says makes so much sense and really gives you a different perspective on things.

Here is one of my favorite of her vlogs, where she talks about letting go and just "letting it be":


Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Photo: http://gabbyb.tv/


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Let it be!!I wish I had it in Portuguese so I could post it on my blog for my patients. Great, great post!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like: Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...