Monday, July 25, 2011

Gojee.com


My friend Jessica recently told me about this wonderful website: Gojee.com, which scours the internet for you and churns up only the most delectable recipes. Use the "I Crave" button when you have a craving for a particular food but don't know exactly what to make, or the "I Have" button when you have a bunch of random ingredients in your fridge but no recipe. It's also very helpful for those with food allergies or intolerances: Just use the "I Dislike" button and Gojee.com will only show you recipes without that ingredient! Brilliant.

Just look at how tasty this Quinoa Zucchini Salad looks (pictured above).

Or these scrumptious Peppermint Patties:


YUM.

Thank you, Jess, for passing this on :).

Photos: Not Without Salt, Ceramic Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...