Thursday, November 3, 2011
10 Healthy Travel Tips
Healthy Crush has all kinds of amazing tips on healthy living and wellness. The latest post talks about how to stick to your healthy ways when you're on the road. Whether it's for work or pleasure, traveling can sometimes wreak havoc on a healthy routine, so here are some easy ways to stay on track:
1. Drink lots of water and add lemon to your water
2. Cut down on the coffee/caffeine
3. Eat greens and veggies as often as possible
4. Be prepared - bring healthy snacks
5. Snack on fresh fruit when it's available
6. Get enough sleep the night before you travel
7. Get a little bit of exercise whenever you can - take a walk, do some yoga or Pilates in your hotel room
8. Map it out before you go - look up healthy restaurants, health food stores, etc.
9. If you have to stop at a gas station for food, raw nuts are the best choice
10. You won't always have access to your regular foods so just do you best and have fun!