Thursday, September 8, 2011

Playlist: Top 10 Workout Songs for September 2011


I find that working out is so much easier when I have some good music. It makes my workout more fun, makes the time fly by, and usually allows for me to keep going a little longer. RunHundred.com publishes periodic lists of the best running/workout songs. Here are the Top 10:

1. Give Me Everything (Sidney Samson Remix), Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer, 129 BPM
Give Me Everything - null
2. Super Bass, Nicki Minaj, 128 BPM 
Super Bass - null
3. Dark Horses, Switchfoot, 83 BPM
Dark Horses
4. Stereo Hearts, Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine, 90 BPM
Stereo Hearts
5. Edge Of Glory (Bare Noize Remix), Lady Gaga, 140 BPM
Edge Of Glory
6. Rain Over Me, Pitbull & Marc Anthony, 128 BPM
Rain Over Me
7. Pressure, (alesso Radio Edit), Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji & Starkillers, 129 BPM
Pressure
8. We don't Get Down Like Y'all, T.I. & B.o.B., 92 BPM
We Don't Get Down Like Y'all
9. Party Rock Anthem (Russ Chimes Remix), LMFAO, GoonRock & Lauren Bennett, 129 BPM
Party Rock Anthem
10. Mr. Saxobeat, Alexandra Stan, 129 BPM
Mr. Saxobeat<

Photo: Shape.com

2 comments:

  1. i can't express to you how much it helps me work out! music gets me in the mood and keeps me going. right now i love superbass as well.

    thanks for sharing

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Lindsay! I agree, music is such an essential element in my workouts. Hope you enjoyed the suggestions XO.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like: Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...