Monday, January 2, 2012

Ten Day Cleanse Challenge


My lovelies, Happy New Year to you! 2011 was such a special year for me and I just know 2012 will be even better for us all. May 2012 be our healthiest, happiest, and most love-filled year yet!

To kick off 2012, I am doing the Clean Program along with several of my good friends. This cleanse is my absolute favorite as it not only works, it is completely doable. There's no starving involved and no drinking of strange liquids. Here's a little video that explains what the Clean Program is all about. I've posted this video before but it's so informative (and cute) that I think it's worth a repeat appearance:


The Clean Program is all about giving the body a chance to rid itself of the toxins that build up over the years. All the coffee, alcohol, dairy, processed foods, and irritants we consume get stuck in our bodies over the years, and the Clean Program allows for the body to heal itself so that you feel light as a feather and re-energized. Not only is the transformation visible in your body, but you feel an enormous sense of mental clarity. It's like the cobwebs have been brushed away so that the sun can shine through.

So, my darlings, I would like to challenge you to join me on this cleanse. I'm adapting the cleanse to last 10 days (as opposed to the recommended 3 weeks) because I have some important events coming up where I will want to drink a little bubbly and celebrate. Please feel free to continue past the 10 days and complete all three weeks.

I will be posting daily menu ideas as well as recipes and tips that will hopefully be helpful while on the cleanse. I'm so excited for us all and can't wait to hear about all your experiences! Let's cleanse and start the year off right!

*** Please note that all material provided is for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way is any of the content to be construed as medical advice or instruction. The statements and products recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and no action should be taken solely on the contents of this publication. Consult your physician or qualified healthcare professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing. Le Petit Atelier Pilates and Elaine Randlett does not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...